If you are a busy working woman, and you don’t have sufficient time to pop to your local beauticians or any beauty salon to pamper yourself, don’t worry, we’ve pulled together 5 home beauty treatments that you can do yourself from the luxury of your own home.
So, this is the time to pamper, treat, and revitalize yourself to a new essential self-care and beauty regime
- Quick Exfoliating Face Masks
It is the 5 minutes beauty treatment that can be done with some common ingredients, which will already have in your kitchen’s cupboards.
- 2 tsp. oatmeal
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Mix the oatmeal and baking soda in a bowl, add some water to make a smooth paste
- Gently massage the pack over your face and let it dry
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and apply a moisturizer
- Oatmeal and Baking soda have exfoliating properties that can clean your clogged pores caused by dirt, dead skin cells, and other environmental factors.
- Provide you with a firmer and healthier glow.
You can do the perfect manicure at your home and get the perfect nails.
- Start with removing your old nail polish and then help with the nail clipper, clip your nails in your desired shape
- Now, take a nail filer, and smooth the tops and sides of the nails
- Take some warm water, add a mild cleanser or shampoo in it, and soak your hands in it for at least 5 minutes
- Dry your hands with a towel, using a cuticle pusher, gently push the cuticles back away from the nail. Do it carefully, don’t over push your nail’s cuticles
- Massage a rich silky moisturizer on the hands and cuticles to replenish the skin
- Apply Polish: remove the moisturizer from the nail gently, and apply the two coats of polish along with a top coat and you are good to go
With the taking care of your hands, don’t forget to take care of your feet. Simply follow the same steps as above for your feet.
To remove the rough or dead skin on the heel of your foot, you should exfoliate your foot. Take a foot scrub and massage it on your heels to exfoliate the dead or rough skin. if you don’t have any foot scrubber, you can make it at your home by mixing up a few simple ingredients:
- 1 cup of Epsom Salt
- ¼ cup of coconut oil
- 3-4 drops of any essential oil
Mix them well, and get your homemade foot scrub
- De-Tan Yourself
To celebrate your Christmas eve, a tan-free, and glowing skin is very important. Here is the perfect way to master fake tanning at home.
- Exfoliate your skin to get a flawless and smooth skin base
- Apply a de-tan mask and leave it for 15-20 minutes and then rinse it off
- Hydrate and moisturize by focusing some specific areas such as knees, fingers, elbows, and toes, because these areas tend to tan more
- Beautify Your Brows
Without shaping up your brows, a beauty regime wouldn’t be complete.
- Start by brushing through your eyebrow with a brushing tool or an old, dry mascara wand.
- Then, brush the brows upwards using a small amount of coconut oil
- Take a very small amount from the start of the brow
- Tidying up the start of the brow will give it a fluffy but neat effect
- Wash off the excess oil, and for a fuller look, fill the eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil, start by drawing a line on the bottom of the brow to build up the shape. To finish off, pluck away any small hair surrounding the brow
So, these are some quick, and easy beauty regimes, that can be followed to get radiant and flawless skin on this Christmas Eve.
Have questions? We’d love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com