We all wish radiant and glowing skin even in the hot weather of summer. In summer, our skin suffers from sun-tan, roughness, dehydrated skin, clogged pores due to the excess sebum, dust, pollution, and heatwaves, and these lead to blackheads, itchiness, and loss of your beautiful skin tone.
So, in summer, our skin needs special care for getting flawless skin. Your kitchen has many natural ingredients that act as natural remedies for getting an even and flawless complexion.
Try these home remedies for getting flawless skin in summer:
Cucumber Face Mask
- Cucumber has cooling properties and many essential nutrients which is great for calming irritated and sun-damaged skin.
- Here is how you can prepare cucumber face for summer:
- For this cucumber face mask, you also need gram flour.
- Make a smooth paste of cucumber juice and gram flour.
- Apply this mixture on your skin, leave it for 15-20 minutes
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water
- Gently pat your skin dry
This cucumber and gram flour face pack will revitalize your skin and provide it a natural glow
Papaya Face Mask
You already know that Papaya has many health benefits, but apart from the health benefits, this is great for our skin also. It has antibacterial and bleaching properties that can glow your skin by removing dead skin cells and reducing scars effects, and make your skin radiant, younger, and glowy.
You can try the Papaya and lemon face mask for flawless skin.
- Mashed the papaya well and add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Allow this face pack to rest on your face for 10 minutes
- Wash it off with normal water
This face mask helps in lightening the dark spots and fighting against aging bacteria.
Turmeric Face Mask
Turmeric offers many health and beauty benefits. It has been used from ancient times for healing and beauty treatments due to its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-aging properties.
You can try the Turmeric and Sandalwood face for a flawless complexion:
- Take sandalwood powder and a pinch of turmeric in a bowl
- Make a smooth paste by adding rose water to it
- Apply it all over your face and neck area, by avoiding eyes and lip areas
- Keep it for 15 minutes and rinse it off with cold water
- For the best result, apply twice a week
Sandalwood powder acts as a natural scrub that absorbs excess oil and allows your skin to glow and shine.
Yogurt Face Mask
Yogurt is another natural home remedy for maintaining glowing skin in summer. It exfoliates your skin and makes it look fresh, healthy, and young, nourishes and moisturizes your skin. It also hydrates your skin and helps it to stay healthy and smooth all day.
You can try yogurt, gram flour and turmeric face pack for flawless and even skin tone in summer:
- Add 1 tbsp gram flour and ¼ of turmeric powder with 1 tbsp yogurt or curd.
- Mix all together well and make a smooth paste
- Apply this paste on cleansed face
- Leave it for 15 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water
This Curd, gram flour, and turmeric face mask are great for all skin types to maintain their natural glow in summer.
Aloe Vera is loaded with vitamins, minerals, and other active compounds with high water content. It is known for its hydrating, and rejuvenating properties. Aloe Vera also prevents pimples and acne and gives your skin a natural and healthy glow. It helps in reducing dark spots and skin blemishes.
You can try aloe vera and rose water face mask for a healthy complexion in summer
- Take 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel and 1 tbsp rose water
- Mix them well and form a smooth paste
- Apply this paste all over your cleansed face and neck
- Leave it for 20 minutes
- Wash it off with cold water after massaging for 2-3 minutes