A simple routine for great skin.
Most skin types can generally follow a routine of 3 steps in the morning and 3 in the evening for maintaining healthy, glowing, youthful skin.
At a minimum, your skin requires cleansing, exfoliating & moisturizing. So, if you’ve been feeling overwhelmed about how to approach your skincare routine, here’s a simple 3-step skincare regimen for radiant-looking skin. An effective routine can help prevent acne, treat wrinkles, and help keep your skin looking its best.
STEP 1 Cleanse:
The first step to healthy skin is clean skin. The skin itself produces sweat & fats in addition to the pollutants, dust & makeup making it look dull and old. That’s why it is essential to wash your face with a facial cleanser.
- Wash your hands & wet your face
- Use a small amount of gel or cream face cleanser, or about one pump of a foam cleanser, directly onto your clean hands
- Rub together and massage the cleanser onto your face
- Rinse with fresh, warm water, and pat dry
Pick Okka Beauty’s best facial cleanser for your skin type. Find our best cleansers for dry skin, oily skin, and normal skin types below:
Step 2 Exfoliate:
If your complexion is looking a little dull & lifeless these days, you could be in need of some exfoliation.
- Take an appropriate amount of the scrub on your palm
- Add some water to create foam or lather
- Massage gently on the skin, by focusing on those areas which are affected with blackheads and flaky skin
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water
Choose from the Okka Beauty’s face scrubs below, and add your chosen face scrub to your skin care routine three times a week post-cleansing
Step 3 Moisturize:
Moisturizing is an important step to maintain your skin’s healthy cells & reduce the chance of developing extreme dryness or oiliness. Using a daily moisturizer ensures that the skin’s blemishes are camouflaged.
- Squeeze a little more than a pea-sized amount into the palm
- Warm-up moisturizer in hands
- Apply to cheeks using gentle circular motions
- Apply to forehead and rest of face
- Use light, gentle upward strokes, especially on the neck
Pick from below, Okka Beauty’s best moisturizer that suits your skin type perfectly well