STEP 1 Cleanse:
The first step to healthy skin is clean skin. The skin itself produces sweat & fats in addition to the pollutants, dust & makeup making it look dull and old. That’s why it is essential to wash your face with a facial cleanser.
- Wash your hands & wet your face
- Use small amount of gel or cream face cleanser, or about one pump of a foam cleanser, directly onto your clean hands
- Rub together and massage the cleanser onto your face
- Rinse with fresh, warm water, and pat dry
Pick Okka Beauty’s best facial cleanser for your skin type. Find our best cleansers for dry skin, oily skin and normal skin types below:
STEP 2 Tone:
- After cleansing your face, take a few drops of toner and apply it all over your face and neck.
- For optimal absorption, apply it in patting motion
- If you feel that you need to apply it again, repeat the application
Try out Okka Beauty’s best toner collection for the best results
STEP 3 Treat:
Now that your face is a fresh clean slate, it’s time to give it a boost of hydration and nutrients with an essence. Essence reduces the appearance of wrinkles, improves the overall tone and texture, leaving the skin soft and radiant.
- Take a moderate amount of the essence on your palm
- Spread evenly all over your face, and pat gently for optimal absorption
- For treating troubled skin, dampen a cotton pad with the essence and place over troubled areas for 2-3 minutes
Find our best essence treatment basis your skin type below:
Step 4 Eye Cream
Our skin around the eyes is delicate and more prone to dryness. An eye cream is formulated to firm up that precious skin and enhance surface cell renewal around the eyes.
- Cleanse your face
- Gently apply an adequate amount around the eye area
- Massage until the cream is fully absorbed
If you are looking for an under-eye cream that removes dark circles as well as brighten the eye area, Okka Beauty’s Vital Hydra solution Biome Eye Cream is recommended for you. It suits all skin types including sensitive skin.
Step 5 Moisturize:
Moisturizing is an important step to maintain your skin’s healthy cells & reduce the chance of developing extreme dryness or oiliness. Using a daily moisturizer ensures that the skin’s blemishes are camouflaged.
- Squeeze a little more than a pea-sized amount into palm
- Warm up moisturizer in hands
- Apply to cheeks using gentle circular motions
- Apply to forehead and rest of face
- Use light, gentle upward strokes, especially on the neck
Pick from below, Okka Beauty’s best moisturizer that suits your skin type perfectly well